Tuesday, March 13, 2012

New California Worker's Compensation Investigation Blog Series Announced


In my experience as a California Worker's Compensation Senior Claims Examiner I have learned that having the most appropriate and the most correct information is imperative in order to begin and end an investigation into a worker's compensation claim.  As a result, I have come up with at least 9 things an investigator needs from the claims adjuster prior to completing their AOE/COE or other associated worker's compensation claims investigation.


Therefore, I will be beginning this week I will be writing a weekly blog series entitled,


The 9 Things The Investigator Needs From Their Claims Adjuster "


So come join this Truth Slueth weekly as I unpack these 9 things by subscribing or following my blog.  You can do so by signing into blogger, subscribing to the RSS feed, or subscribing by e-mail below.


Along the way you will have opportunity to make comments and/or ask some questions about the week's topic.  We can share personal stories as well as personal challenges.  I may also be able to provide you some insight into the realm of the claims adjuster and insight into why they do the things that they do or why they do not do the things you would expect them to do.


You can find me on twitter at @PrecisionPI, on Facebook as Long Beach Private Detective.  My website is currently under construction, but you can find it at www.precisiondetective.com.  You can click on any of the tabbed links above to take you those sites directly.


I look forward to seeing you participate in this and future blog series and posts.  Should you require more detailed response to a questions or require a consultation, you can reach me by phone at 562-502-7053 or at GetTruth@PrecisionDetective.com.


Get Truth!


The Precision Detective, Ryan D. Clock (PI 26879)

No comments:

Post a Comment